In order to use previously configured Brightsign media players with WovenManager, it is prudent to reset the units to their default state. With that in mind, the following should be done before trying to configure a player for use with WovenManager.
To reset your unit to factory default settings:
1. Use the reset file provided by Wovenmedia Support
2. Alternatively, you can download the factory reset autorun.brs file by clicking here
3. Copy the autorun.brs file to the root directory of a blank SD card.
4. Insert the SD card into the unit while it is powered off.
5. Power on the unit. In a moment, you will see a yellow message on the screen that states "Deleting Recovery settings". You will then see this message: "Settings Deleted. Remove script from flash card, and Restart".
6. The script will delete itself and restart the player when complete. Once restarted, you should see a BrightSign logo on the screen with the firmware version that is installed on the unit.
Upon completion of the reset process, format the SD card and you’ll be ready to proceed with WovenManager setup (please see separate guide).